Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- That '70s Show Star Topher Grace Ties the Knot with Ashley Hinshaw
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 13, 1989
- Vol. 32
- No. 20
What Has Six Legs and Stings Like a Bee? The Weaver Brothers, Boxing's Only Triple Threat
The 25-year-old trio are so close to identical that friends, and sometimes family, have trouble unraveling the Weavers. "I've known them since they were 6," manager Don Manuel says of the sweet scientists. "But I'm always asking, 'Which one am I talking to?' " Girlfriends—none of the trio is married—encounter the same problem. "If a girl calls and I don't want to talk to her, I hand the phone over to Lloyd," Troy says. "Nobody can tell the difference." During one sparring match, a spectator was amazed to see an apparent Super Weaver take on all comers. "You're bad," he said to Floyd after the fight. "You fought three times!"
One of the few people who can tell them apart is their mother, Juanita Weaver, 68, whose eight other children include former WBA heavyweight champ Mike Weaver, 37. "Floyd," Mom says, "has always been the smallest. Lloyd has big eyes and Troy has a big head."
All have the same big dream: to become champion in their respective divisions. (They also dabble in less dangerous lines of work: F-L-T appeared as clones in an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation and as models in Gap ads.) Ironically the only time their like-mindedness occasionally fails them is during a bout "If one of them is in the ring, the other two are just outside," says trainer Eddie Couzens. "One is hollering, Throw your right!' And the other is hollering, 'Throw your left!' It's chaos."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!