Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katharine McPhee on Her Style: 'Feminine, Simple but, You Know, a Little Edgy'
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Fantastic Four Stars Kate Mara and Michael B. Jordan Tackle Awkward Interview About Race and Looks: Watch
- Mark Consuelos Thinks Justin Bieber's Crush on Wife Kelly Ripa is 'Fantastic'
- Blake Lively Gets Covered in Smashed Tomatoes – See the Messy Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 20, 1989
- Vol. 32
- No. 21
The Belles Blossom at the Premiere of Steel Magnolias
For this glittery occasion, which raised $560,000 dollars for the Iacocca Foundation for Diabetes Research, talk of contras was tabled. A dance line took precedence, featuring MacLaine, Sally Field, Olympia Dukakis, Daryl Hannah and Julia Roberts. The stars then segued into a euphoric Fiddler on the Roof-like production number. Holding red handkerchiefs over their heads, Roberts and MacLaine boogied to Springsteen's "Hungry Heart."
Said playwright Robert Hading, who based Steel Magnolias on his Louisiana family: "During shooting they'd all come over to the house. Mom would cook them fried catfish dinners." How did Robert's father, who flew in for the premiere, feel passing the okra to such stellar guests? "They're a fine bunch of people," said the elder Robert. No one would argue otherwise, least of all them.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!