Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH AND SHOP: The Bracelet Inspired by Styles Stars Love – for Less
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Better Late Than Never! Kendall Jenner Finally Made It to Paris Fashion Week
- Playboy Model Denies She's Dating Dallas Cowboys Quarterback – but Then Posts Racy Throwback Photo With a Bengals Player
- Shannen Doherty Reveals Hair Is Growing Back After Cancer Treatment in Sweet Snap With Her Husband
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 05, 1990
- Vol. 33
- No. 5
With Andrew at Sea, Fergie and Bea Take a Powder in the Alps
With her father, Andrew, the Duke of York, away at sea and her mother, Sarah, taking it easy before the March birth of her second child, Beatrice busied herself throwing snow at her nanny and a bodyguard. While Mummy had breakfast with old friend Julia Dodd-Noble one day, Beatrice got some snowsuited company from Julia's 22-month-old daughter, Eliza.
The fun was so irresistible, though, that Fergie did appear for a short sled ride, looking casually chic—and surprisingly slim-in a shearling jacket, fake-fur hat and form-fitting jeans. Indeed, poor Fergie, roundly criticized for her 50-lb. weight gain during her last pregnancy, seems determined not to repeat that experience: This time she has gained only 20 lbs. In response to tabloid taunts, her father and prime defender, Maj. Ronald Ferguson, said, "She just can't win. Last time they said she was too fat, now she's too slim."
At least one British citizen wasn't concerned with the controversy. Smiling and happy, Beatrice played on. This, after all, was snow business.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!