Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kate Hudson and Nick Jonas Spotted Out on Dinner Date After Actress Said She's Single
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Kim Kardashian Wears Choker Given by Nicole Brown Simpson to Her Mom Kris Jenner in 1988
- Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski Will Be Olympic Commentators, Promise an 'Inside Look' at the Games and 'Some Half-Naked Athletes'
- Christopher Reeve's Son Announces Creation of Accessible Toys: 'Everyone Deserves the Chance to Play'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 12, 1990
- Vol. 33
- No. 6
Hollywood Keeps Partying Hearty in Honor of Liz, Michael and Gregory
The question of what a film-oriented group was doing presenting a major award to Jackson—who appeared in one movie, The Wiz, 12 years ago—was left to monks who specialize in that sort of thing. Attendees mingled, munched filet mignon and listened to lavish praise for the honorees. McDowall lauded Liz as a "complex and radiant talent...a creature with not one shred of malice toward anything or anyone." Lauren Bacall called Peck "a wonderful actor, a wonderful man." Loren declared that Jackson had "climbed every mountain!" Jackson, topping off the evening, said he was thrilled to be feted alongside Taylor, "whom I love very much," and the "incredible" Peck, who is, he said, "a dear, dear friend."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!