Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Dan Deacon on Touring with Miley Cyrus: She's Surprisingly 'Down to Earth'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Miranda Lambert Heads Home to Texas for Thanksgiving: 'Nothing Beats a Note from Mom'
- All Grown Up: How Sasha and Malia Obama Have Changed Since Dad Took Office
- VIDEO: Eagles of Death Metal Recall Horror of Paris Terror Attacks: We 'Immediately Knew Something Was Wrong'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 12, 1990
- Vol. 33
- No. 6
Hollywood Keeps Partying Hearty in Honor of Liz, Michael and Gregory
The question of what a film-oriented group was doing presenting a major award to Jackson—who appeared in one movie, The Wiz, 12 years ago—was left to monks who specialize in that sort of thing. Attendees mingled, munched filet mignon and listened to lavish praise for the honorees. McDowall lauded Liz as a "complex and radiant talent...a creature with not one shred of malice toward anything or anyone." Lauren Bacall called Peck "a wonderful actor, a wonderful man." Loren declared that Jackson had "climbed every mountain!" Jackson, topping off the evening, said he was thrilled to be feted alongside Taylor, "whom I love very much," and the "incredible" Peck, who is, he said, "a dear, dear friend."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!