Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Ex Chris Martin Celebrate Memorial Day Together at Star-Studded Bash in Malibu
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 21, 1990
- Vol. 33
- No. 20
It Was a Totally Aussie-Some Deal as 'Crocodile' Dundee's Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski Became Mates for Real
A hundred or so friends and family of the Dundee duo. including Kozlowski's parents from California, came out and down under for the very private affair. Linda, a first-time bride, did the deed the old-fashioned way, wearing a proper white dress and train designed by Beverly Hills couturier Renée Strauss.
The couple met in 1985 when the then-struggling Kozlowski, whose only notable credit had been a small role in Death of a Salesman with Dustin Hoffman, auditioned for the part of the New York City reporter who wins the heart of Mick Dundee, an outback croc hunter (and latent lady-killer) played by Hogan. "Crocodile" Dundee was a big hit in 1986, and when they reteamed in 1987 to film the sequel, "Crocodile" Dundee II, each nixed rumors that life was imitating art.
At the time, Hogan. a onetime Sydney bridge rigger turned TV star and tourism spokesman, was still married to his wife of 28 years, Noelene. The couple, who have five children, had divorced in 1981 but remarried 10 months later. They called it quits for good late last year, and Hogan began openly keeping company with Kozlowski.
Fans who misplaced their invitations to the Hogan-Kozlowski nuptials will be able to see the pair together on film when Almost an Angel, a comedy, opens later this year. In the meantime, raise a mug to the happy couple, wish 'em "G'day" and throw a celebratory shrimp on the barbie.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!