Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man Charged in Murder of Friend's 5-Year-Old Daughter Allegedly Sexually Assaulted Her and Left Suicide Note
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- WATCH: The Real Housewives of New York City's LuAnn de Lesseps Confronts Fiancé over Infidelity Rumors – 'How Could You Do This To Me?'
- WATCH: Find Out What It's Like to Fight with Bethenny Frankel Straight from One of Her RHONY Costars!
- WATCH: There's One Shocking Trump Quote Clinton Refused to Read Aloud on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 21, 1990
- Vol. 33
- No. 20
It Was a Totally Aussie-Some Deal as 'Crocodile' Dundee's Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski Became Mates for Real
A hundred or so friends and family of the Dundee duo. including Kozlowski's parents from California, came out and down under for the very private affair. Linda, a first-time bride, did the deed the old-fashioned way, wearing a proper white dress and train designed by Beverly Hills couturier Renée Strauss.
The couple met in 1985 when the then-struggling Kozlowski, whose only notable credit had been a small role in Death of a Salesman with Dustin Hoffman, auditioned for the part of the New York City reporter who wins the heart of Mick Dundee, an outback croc hunter (and latent lady-killer) played by Hogan. "Crocodile" Dundee was a big hit in 1986, and when they reteamed in 1987 to film the sequel, "Crocodile" Dundee II, each nixed rumors that life was imitating art.
At the time, Hogan. a onetime Sydney bridge rigger turned TV star and tourism spokesman, was still married to his wife of 28 years, Noelene. The couple, who have five children, had divorced in 1981 but remarried 10 months later. They called it quits for good late last year, and Hogan began openly keeping company with Kozlowski.
Fans who misplaced their invitations to the Hogan-Kozlowski nuptials will be able to see the pair together on film when Almost an Angel, a comedy, opens later this year. In the meantime, raise a mug to the happy couple, wish 'em "G'day" and throw a celebratory shrimp on the barbie.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!