Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Voice Star Jordan Smith Weds His Longtime Love Kristen Denny
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Meghan King Edmonds Opens Up About Pregnancy Hormones: 'I Was Happy But I Was Sad'
- WATCH: Matthew McConaughey Reveals Which of His Female Costars He Really Had a Crush On Growing Up
- WATCH: Jamie Lynn Spears Reveals Sister Britney's Advice for Dealing With Public Scrutiny: "Trust Yourself"
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 28, 1990
- Vol. 33
- No. 21
New Heirdo? Little Bea Reins in Her Mum at a Windsor Horse Show
Fergie's simple Mum-on-a-sunny-Saturday routine fit in nicely with her newly cultivated image of propriety. Yet just two nights earlier, the Duchess had returned to her gadabout ways when she and Andrew donned the devilish duds of the '60s Carnaby Street era and danced the night away at a bash thrown by Fergie's pal Michael Pearson. Fit and flirty, Fergie turned up in a black mini, white stockings and bare midriff—not two months after giving birth. But the real eyepopper was the dancing and laughing between the Yorks and Andrew's old flame Koo Stark, a former soft-porn actress whose marriage ended last year. "There was no problem," says Pearson. "Everyone enjoyed themselves."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!