Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FIRST LISTEN: Mini Mozart (and Grammy-Nominated Pianist!) Joey Alexander Releases New Single
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Princess Diaries Turns 15! The Best Beauty Lessons We Learned from Mia Thermopolis
- Did Rep. Joyce Beatty Wear Melania Trump's RNC Dress to the DNC? 'I Don't Know – But I Used My Own Words'
- The Gang's All Here! Boy Meets World Has the Reunion that Fans Have Been Waiting For
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 28, 1990
- Vol. 33
- No. 21
New Heirdo? Little Bea Reins in Her Mum at a Windsor Horse Show
Fergie's simple Mum-on-a-sunny-Saturday routine fit in nicely with her newly cultivated image of propriety. Yet just two nights earlier, the Duchess had returned to her gadabout ways when she and Andrew donned the devilish duds of the '60s Carnaby Street era and danced the night away at a bash thrown by Fergie's pal Michael Pearson. Fit and flirty, Fergie turned up in a black mini, white stockings and bare midriff—not two months after giving birth. But the real eyepopper was the dancing and laughing between the Yorks and Andrew's old flame Koo Stark, a former soft-porn actress whose marriage ended last year. "There was no problem," says Pearson. "Everyone enjoyed themselves."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!