Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- They're Ready for Love: Plain White T's Tim Lopez Weds Jenna Reeves – See the Photos
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade Show Off Their Incredible Beach Bodies During Fourth of July Vacation with La La Anthony
- Pippa Middleton Matches with Sister Kate and Princess Charlotte's Christening
- FROM ESSENCE: Missy Elliott Jumps into the Crowd at First ESSENCE Festival Show
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 04, 1990
- Vol. 33
- No. 22
How the West Was Fun: Celebs Head for the Past Roundup to Launch Back to the Future Iii
Time tripper Michael J. Fox wasn't able to go West for the non-necktie party—he's in New York City filming The Hard Way with James Woods—but such Future folks as Steenburgen (who plays a school-marm), director Robert Zemeckis and the trilogy's eternal bully, Thomas F. Wilson, moseyed on over to the four-acre Western set on Universal Studio's back lot where the party was held.
The event, which was a fund-raiser for L.A.'s Westside Children's Center, a foster-child agency, may have been rip-roaring fun, but, other than Steenburgen, no one was gunning to follow Fox into the Old West. Martin Short said he'd prefer the early 1960s ("I liked it then. I was swinging"). Maria Shriver wasn't sure what era she'd prefer: "I can't think of anything. I guess I'm learning to live in the present." And Sally Field, displaying the plucky good sense that helped win her two Oscars, wouldn't give time travel the time of day. "I like it just fine right now," she said.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!