Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gladys Tordil, 44, Allegedly Gunned Down by Estranged Husband in Maryland High School Shooting Leaving Another Injured: Report
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: Adele Helps Same-Sex Couple Get Engaged During Copenhagen Concert, Volunteers to be Their Surrogate
- Former NFL Star Will Smith's Widow Racquel Accepts Masters Degree on Late Husband's Behalf
- Kristen Bell Discusses Dealing with Anxiety and Depression: 'I Shatter a Little Bit When I Think People Don't Like Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 13, 1990
- Vol. 34
- No. 6
Monaco's New-Beau Riche Princess Stephanie Bares All—Has Le Fur Gone Flying?
Not long after these photos appeared in Europe, a second set of photos—do Monegasques trade these things like baseball cards?—emerged of Stephanie, again topless, with German tennis ace Boris Becker. What all this means for Stephanie's engagement to Le Fur, no one was saying. As for the long-term effects of her bare-all life-style—well, at the very least, we'd recommend some No. 15 sunblock. And moisturize, Steffi, moisturize.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!