Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 13, 1990
- Vol. 34
- No. 6
Monaco's New-Beau Riche Princess Stephanie Bares All—Has Le Fur Gone Flying?
Not long after these photos appeared in Europe, a second set of photos—do Monegasques trade these things like baseball cards?—emerged of Stephanie, again topless, with German tennis ace Boris Becker. What all this means for Stephanie's engagement to Le Fur, no one was saying. As for the long-term effects of her bare-all life-style—well, at the very least, we'd recommend some No. 15 sunblock. And moisturize, Steffi, moisturize.
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!