Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beauty Gifts She'll Love, from Stocking Stuffer to Splurge
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Two 19-Year-Old Guys Create 'The PMS Package' to Comfort Girls on Their Periods
- Florida Police Launch Investigation After Woman Shares Photo of Dog With Muzzle Duct-Taped Shut
- Police Officer Slain in Planned Parenthood Shooting Volunteered to Respond to the Scene, Was a Competitive Ice Dancer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 13, 1990
- Vol. 34
- No. 6
Monaco's New-Beau Riche Princess Stephanie Bares All—Has Le Fur Gone Flying?
Not long after these photos appeared in Europe, a second set of photos—do Monegasques trade these things like baseball cards?—emerged of Stephanie, again topless, with German tennis ace Boris Becker. What all this means for Stephanie's engagement to Le Fur, no one was saying. As for the long-term effects of her bare-all life-style—well, at the very least, we'd recommend some No. 15 sunblock. And moisturize, Steffi, moisturize.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!