Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Girls Just Wanna Be Blonde: See Karlie Kloss and Kristin Cavallari's Hair Color Updates
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Why Stars Are Immune to the Heat Dome: A Deep Style Investigation
- Kendall Jenner Goes Grease While the Rest of Her Family Dresses to Impress for a Day at the Races
- WATCH: Welcome Back to the Creep Show, Mama Monsters! See Lady Gaga in AHS Season 6 Teaser
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 30, 1989
- Vol. 31
- No. 4
What's the House Dressing When Stars Dine with New York Critics? Oil and Water
Since the awards were announced last month, the only suspense was whether Best Actor winner Jeremy Irons, who wreaked double trouble playing twin gynecologists in Dead Ringers, would arrive from Brussels before the ceremony's end. To stall for time, Best Supporting Actor Dean Stock well amused the audience with his a cappella rendition of "It's a Burger Town World," which he had sung in Married to the Mob. When at last Irons made his entrance, he provided a reverie about his early newspaper notices that charmed even the crustiest critics. In the end, it was the kind of gathering at which opposites did not detract.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!