Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PHOTOS: Britney Spears Spent Memorial Day Weekend at This Amazing Malibu Beach House
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Dolly Parton on Her Iconic Wigs: 'My Husband Always Says I Look Like a Q-Tip'
- FROM EW: Emily Blunt and Lin-Manuel Miranda Set to Star in Mary Poppins Returns
- Jane Goodall Responds to Harambe's Death: "It Looked as Though the Gorilla Was Putting an Arm Around the Child"
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 30, 1989
- Vol. 31
- No. 4
What's the House Dressing When Stars Dine with New York Critics? Oil and Water
Since the awards were announced last month, the only suspense was whether Best Actor winner Jeremy Irons, who wreaked double trouble playing twin gynecologists in Dead Ringers, would arrive from Brussels before the ceremony's end. To stall for time, Best Supporting Actor Dean Stock well amused the audience with his a cappella rendition of "It's a Burger Town World," which he had sung in Married to the Mob. When at last Irons made his entrance, he provided a reverie about his early newspaper notices that charmed even the crustiest critics. In the end, it was the kind of gathering at which opposites did not detract.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!