Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why Rob Kardashian Skipped Kim and Kanye's Wedding – and Became a Recluse
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- 10 of Princess Diana's Best-Remembered PEOPLE Covers
- The Biggest Celeb Real Estate News of the Month: Bernie Buys Big, Hugh Hefner Sells and More!
- Leslie Jones Lost 40 Lbs. This Year with Kate McKinnon's Help: 'She Would Make Me Walk to Dinner!'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 30, 1989
- Vol. 31
- No. 4
What's the House Dressing When Stars Dine with New York Critics? Oil and Water
Since the awards were announced last month, the only suspense was whether Best Actor winner Jeremy Irons, who wreaked double trouble playing twin gynecologists in Dead Ringers, would arrive from Brussels before the ceremony's end. To stall for time, Best Supporting Actor Dean Stock well amused the audience with his a cappella rendition of "It's a Burger Town World," which he had sung in Married to the Mob. When at last Irons made his entrance, he provided a reverie about his early newspaper notices that charmed even the crustiest critics. In the end, it was the kind of gathering at which opposites did not detract.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!