Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Kate and Prince William Headed to Scotland – with the Kids!
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- Wow! Khloé Kardashian Flaunts Her Tiny Midsection in Waist-Training Selfie (Photo)
- These Floating Pearl Earrings Are Serious Multitaskers
- This Isn't About Pity:' Model Shaun Ross's Experience Helping Tanzanian Refugees with Albinism
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 30, 1989
- Vol. 31
- No. 4
What's the House Dressing When Stars Dine with New York Critics? Oil and Water
Since the awards were announced last month, the only suspense was whether Best Actor winner Jeremy Irons, who wreaked double trouble playing twin gynecologists in Dead Ringers, would arrive from Brussels before the ceremony's end. To stall for time, Best Supporting Actor Dean Stock well amused the audience with his a cappella rendition of "It's a Burger Town World," which he had sung in Married to the Mob. When at last Irons made his entrance, he provided a reverie about his early newspaper notices that charmed even the crustiest critics. In the end, it was the kind of gathering at which opposites did not detract.
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!