Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jeb Bashes Back After Donald Trump Blames George W. Bush for Sept. 11 Attacks During Nasty GOP Debate Exchange
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- How to Make Adorable Pink Puff Pastry Hearts for Valentine's Day (VIDEO)
- 4 Songs That Were Written About Taylor Swift
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's Life in Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 06, 1989
- Vol. 31
- No. 9
PEOPLE Celebrates 15 Years
The Magazine Covers People that Matter, From Hippies to Yuppies and Richard Nixon to Cher. Here's a Look Back on our 15th Anniversary.
Fifteen years later, hippies are yuppies, Watergate has given way to Iran-gate and Cher is an Oscar-winning actress. And PEOPLE, ex-upstart, has become one of the most successful magazines in history, with a weekly circulation of more than 3 million copies. In putting together this anniversary collection of favorite characters, quotes and pictures from past issues, it struck us that we had stayed fairly close to that original premise through all these years: to be amiable but never gushy, skeptical but fair, and always interesting. We hope you agree.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!