Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston's Daughter
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick: Their Love in Photos
- Cat Uses Husky as Bed Because Why Not? (VIDEO)
- Justin Timberlake's Changing Looks!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 12:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 06, 1989
- Vol. 31
- No. 9
PEOPLE Celebrates 15 Years
The Magazine Covers People that Matter, From Hippies to Yuppies and Richard Nixon to Cher. Here's a Look Back on our 15th Anniversary.
Fifteen years later, hippies are yuppies, Watergate has given way to Iran-gate and Cher is an Oscar-winning actress. And PEOPLE, ex-upstart, has become one of the most successful magazines in history, with a weekly circulation of more than 3 million copies. In putting together this anniversary collection of favorite characters, quotes and pictures from past issues, it struck us that we had stayed fairly close to that original premise through all these years: to be amiable but never gushy, skeptical but fair, and always interesting. We hope you agree.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!