Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Wearing Shorts This Weekend? You Might Want to Check Out This Smoothing, Firming Spray
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Jennifer Lopez: What I Eat in a Day
- FIRST LOOK: See Pat Green's Touching Tribute to Long-Distance Parents in New Video
- N.Y.C. Food Cart Vendor Fired After Astronomical $30 Hot Dogs Cause Outrage
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 03, 1989
- Vol. 31
- No. 13
Comic Relief's Canny Comedians Trade Yuks for Bucks to Help the Nation's Homeless
Crystal says Comic Relief succeeds because "we say we're going to deliver the money in a short period of time, and we do it." The first two shows raised more than $4.8 million, which was distributed to 23 projects nationwide. Fortunately, and unfortunately, there will be a Comic Relief IV. Vowed Goldberg: "We're doing this as long as it takes to make a dent in the homeless situation. If it takes Comic Relief 55, we'll do it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!