Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stop Everything: There's Officially a New Peanut M&M's Flavor
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Jason Bourne Packs a Punch! See Matt Damon Trade Blows in Knockout Bourne Supercut
- Former Model Breanne Rice Is Done Hiding Her Vitiligo: 'I Was Basing My Self-Worth on How I Looked'
- WATCH: No More Mr. Nice Guy! Chris Harrison Tries Out Some New Bachelorette Buh-Byes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 17, 1989
- Vol. 31
- No. 15
Flix Chick Picks Stix; Or, Kim Basinger Buys Braselton
Some locals are nervous about the prospective purchaser. "She wants to put a movie studio here," says one area resident. "But if they're like her movies, it'll be pornography." Mayor Henry Braselton, 62, the latest of an unbroken line of Braselton's who have held that office during Braselton's 102-year history, says Basinger is "a sweet, caring person" who fell in love with his town. Brother Kit holds a similar view, even after seeing Basinger's nude photo in a 1983 Playboy. "I could feel myself turning red, I was so shocked," Kit says. "I was kinda thinking she might have on a bikini. I'm a church-going conservative, and I don't usually appreciate that kind of picture. But as far as I am concerned, she's a fine lady."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!