Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Wear Matching Tamagotchis for Their Met Gala Looks!
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Karlie Kloss Has Her Met Gala Gown Cut Right Off Her to Make an Afterparty Dress
- See Madonna's Cheeky Met Gala Look from the Front and the Back
- Go Behind the Scenes As Maria Sharapova Gets Ready for the Met Gala!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 17, 1989
- Vol. 31
- No. 15
Flix Chick Picks Stix; Or, Kim Basinger Buys Braselton
Some locals are nervous about the prospective purchaser. "She wants to put a movie studio here," says one area resident. "But if they're like her movies, it'll be pornography." Mayor Henry Braselton, 62, the latest of an unbroken line of Braselton's who have held that office during Braselton's 102-year history, says Basinger is "a sweet, caring person" who fell in love with his town. Brother Kit holds a similar view, even after seeing Basinger's nude photo in a 1983 Playboy. "I could feel myself turning red, I was so shocked," Kit says. "I was kinda thinking she might have on a bikini. I'm a church-going conservative, and I don't usually appreciate that kind of picture. But as far as I am concerned, she's a fine lady."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!