Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nicole Richie Did Your Hostess Gift Shopping for the Weekend (and Put It All in Her Pop-Up Shop)
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Back to the Future: How Michael J. Fox Became Marty McFly
- Kim Kardashian and North West Have a Wardrobe Battle – See the Result!
- Kelly Rutherford Finally Reunites With Her Kids in New York City
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 01, 1989
- Vol. 31
- No. 17
Chaplin's Admirers Tip Their Hats for His 100th
Next came the parade. More than 700 schoolchildren, dressed as characters from Chaplin films, began to march through town as planned. What wasn't planned was a squelching drizzle. Undeterred, parents and teachers popped clear plastic raincoats over the kids, and the group sloshed gamely onward like sandwich bags on the march. It was all, well, rather Chaplinesque. In true family tradition, Charlie's son, Michael, 43, laughed it all off. "It's a pity my father wasn't born in July," he said. "We would have had better weather."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!