Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miranda Kerr Shows off Her Engagement Ring from Snapchat Founder Evan Spiegel (on Snapchat of Course!)
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Gene Wilder 'Was In a Class By Himself' Says Young Frankenstein Co-Star Cloris Leachman In Touching Tribute
- Diane Kruger Gives C.J. Parker a Run for Her Money in Red One-Piece Swimsuit
- Stanford Sexual Assault Convict Brock Turner to Be Released From Jail on Friday
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 01, 1989
- Vol. 31
- No. 17
Chaplin's Admirers Tip Their Hats for His 100th
Next came the parade. More than 700 schoolchildren, dressed as characters from Chaplin films, began to march through town as planned. What wasn't planned was a squelching drizzle. Undeterred, parents and teachers popped clear plastic raincoats over the kids, and the group sloshed gamely onward like sandwich bags on the march. It was all, well, rather Chaplinesque. In true family tradition, Charlie's son, Michael, 43, laughed it all off. "It's a pity my father wasn't born in July," he said. "We would have had better weather."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!