Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Who Made Final Decision On Ice-T and Coco's Upcoming Baby Girl?
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- VIDEO: Watch the Unbreakable Bond Between Mother and Son in New Room Clip
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Poses Topless for Channing Tatum in Sexy, Fresh-Faced Photo
- Charges Dropped Against Mother Who Allegedly Ran Over Husband With Kids In Backseat
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 01, 1989
- Vol. 31
- No. 17
Chaplin's Admirers Tip Their Hats for His 100th
Next came the parade. More than 700 schoolchildren, dressed as characters from Chaplin films, began to march through town as planned. What wasn't planned was a squelching drizzle. Undeterred, parents and teachers popped clear plastic raincoats over the kids, and the group sloshed gamely onward like sandwich bags on the march. It was all, well, rather Chaplinesque. In true family tradition, Charlie's son, Michael, 43, laughed it all off. "It's a pity my father wasn't born in July," he said. "We would have had better weather."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!