Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Snoop Dogg's Hilarious Reaction to Seeing How Hot Dogs Are Made
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Amanda Bynes in Good Spirits During Afternoon Stroll in Los Angeles
- Beyoncé, Jay Z and Blue Ivy in Paris: All the Photos from Their Adorable Family Rendezvous
- Behind the Scenes: Training with the U.S. Men's Gymnastics Team
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 01, 1989
- Vol. 31
- No. 17
Chaplin's Admirers Tip Their Hats for His 100th
Next came the parade. More than 700 schoolchildren, dressed as characters from Chaplin films, began to march through town as planned. What wasn't planned was a squelching drizzle. Undeterred, parents and teachers popped clear plastic raincoats over the kids, and the group sloshed gamely onward like sandwich bags on the march. It was all, well, rather Chaplinesque. In true family tradition, Charlie's son, Michael, 43, laughed it all off. "It's a pity my father wasn't born in July," he said. "We would have had better weather."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!