Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Cutest Backup Singers! Gwyneth Paltrow Films Apple and Moses Helping Out Dad Chris Martin on Stage at Glastonbury
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Diane Kruger Opens Up About How Meeting Longtime Love Joshua Jackson Changed Her Life
- Justin Timberlake Apologizes After Backlash over Tweet About Jesse Williams' Speech at the 2016 BET Awards
- Jennifer Hudson, Sheila E., Stevie Wonder, Janelle Monáe and More Honor Prince with Stunning BET Awards Tributes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 19, 1989
- Vol. 31
- No. 24
Solo Again, Cher No Longer Acts in Concert with Rob Camilletti
When Cher, 43, and deejay Camilletti, 24, began keeping company two years ago, some cynics dismissed the romance as a mere cradle attraction. Yet the relationship lasted. In recent months, however, there have been rumors that all has not been sunny with Cher and Rob. At one point Camilletti was reportedly dating two other women, porn star Traci Lords and L.A. club hostess Jonna Jettson, at the same time. But the breakup stories were denied until the Mansfield concert, when Cher announced that she and Rob had gone the way of all flash.
Backstage, Cher was nothing if not philosophical "It's okay," she said, shrugging, when asked about the split "That's life." As for Camilletti, he's still spinning discs, perhaps dreaming of someday running for Mayor of Palm Springs.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!