Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Kate In Red as She and Prince William Highlight Help for Stressed Families
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Inside Scott Eastwood's Emotional Apologetic Phone Call to the Father of Ex-Girlfriend Who Died in Car Crash
- California Woman Gets 50 Years for Murdering Olympic Medalist Husband Who She Accused of Beating Her
- Italy Earthquake: Girl, 10, Rescued From Rubble as Death Toll Rises to 247
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 19, 1989
- Vol. 31
- No. 24
Capturing a Love He Missed Out On, a Photographer Pays Homage to Dads and Sons
The pictures on these pages, taken from 1983 to 1988, are in part Begleiter's attempt to address that gap in his life. His series on fathers and sons began when, as a favor to his girlfriend, jazz singer Amy London—now his wife—Begleiter shot Broadway librettist Murray Horwitz and his son Alexander. "I hope," he says, "this book will remind fathers that it is okay to show their feelings of love—before their children become strangers."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!