Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hillary Clinton Has a Hot Nephew and the Internet Can't Get Over It
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Georgia Woman Allegedly Researched People Who Kill Their Families – Then Shot Daughter-in-Law: Police
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Jared Leto: Playing the Joker in Suicide Squad 'Was a Role of a Lifetime'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 19, 1989
- Vol. 31
- No. 24
Capturing a Love He Missed Out On, a Photographer Pays Homage to Dads and Sons
The pictures on these pages, taken from 1983 to 1988, are in part Begleiter's attempt to address that gap in his life. His series on fathers and sons began when, as a favor to his girlfriend, jazz singer Amy London—now his wife—Begleiter shot Broadway librettist Murray Horwitz and his son Alexander. "I hope," he says, "this book will remind fathers that it is okay to show their feelings of love—before their children become strangers."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!