Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man Takes Cat Canoeing, Drowns Trying to Save It
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Dogs Welcoming Servicemembers Home Will Move You to Tears Of Joy
- What All the Stars Are Wearing After Cannes (Spoiler: Not Much!)
- From EW: New Girl's Max Greenfield Is Joining American Horror Story: Hotel
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 19, 1989
- Vol. 31
- No. 24
Capturing a Love He Missed Out On, a Photographer Pays Homage to Dads and Sons
The pictures on these pages, taken from 1983 to 1988, are in part Begleiter's attempt to address that gap in his life. His series on fathers and sons began when, as a favor to his girlfriend, jazz singer Amy London—now his wife—Begleiter shot Broadway librettist Murray Horwitz and his son Alexander. "I hope," he says, "this book will remind fathers that it is okay to show their feelings of love—before their children become strangers."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!