Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 10, 1989
- Vol. 32
- No. 2
For a Star-Studded Gala Against Children's Aids, Some Politicians Will Even Cross Party Lines
Well, maybe not entirely beyond politics. When Cher took center stage as the evening's main event she was wearing a dress that by her standards was positively demure—strapless but floor length. The outfit she announced after her first number, "was for the Republicans in the crowd.... And now something for the Democrats." Cher then yanked off the lower two-thirds of her outfit
Though politicians are frequently accused of not keeping promises, Metzenbaum kept his vow to the audience. "Orrin and I have decided that we will not close the show by looking into each other's eye and singing, 'I Got You, Babe.' " The sighs of relief were bipartisan.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!