Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
- 19 Kids & Counting Recap: Jessa and Ben Receive Their Wedding Invitations, Shop for Flowers
- Jennifer Garner: My Favorite Role Is 'Mommy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 10, 1989
- Vol. 32
- No. 2
For a Star-Studded Gala Against Children's Aids, Some Politicians Will Even Cross Party Lines
Well, maybe not entirely beyond politics. When Cher took center stage as the evening's main event she was wearing a dress that by her standards was positively demure—strapless but floor length. The outfit she announced after her first number, "was for the Republicans in the crowd.... And now something for the Democrats." Cher then yanked off the lower two-thirds of her outfit
Though politicians are frequently accused of not keeping promises, Metzenbaum kept his vow to the audience. "Orrin and I have decided that we will not close the show by looking into each other's eye and singing, 'I Got You, Babe.' " The sighs of relief were bipartisan.
March 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!