Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Makers of Scientology Documentary Call on Tom Cruise and John Travolta to Address 'Abuses'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- The 5 Most Hilarious Moments From the New Community Trailer
- Paula Patton Models for Ellen Tracy: I Don't Even Want to Look Back at Photos of My Old Outfits! (PHOTOS)
- 91-Year-Old Lives Out Dream as Tech Designer at Silicon Valley Firm
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 30, 1989
- Vol. 32
- No. 18
Celebrity Kids Haul Out Their Finest Halloween Hijinks for a Charity Fashion Show
The dressing room was a Halloween grab bag of cartoon characters and tiny tots dressed in pricey duds—black leather Chanel-like suits and Christian Lacroix-style party dresses. Richard Dreyfuss, the only parent courageous enough to stay in the dressing room, played stage mom, helping his son, Ben, 3, adjust his bumblebee antennae and giving Jaclyn Smith's son Gaston, 7, a hand tying his tie.
As women dressed in Star Trek outfits seated the 600 museum supporters (each seat went for $65), Luckinbill bragged that he had fathered "60 percent" of the participating celebrity kids—referring to Ben, 14 (Batman), Simon, 8 (Joker), Joe, 6 (a Ghostbuster), and Katie. "We sort of dragged them here, but they thought it would be fun because of the Batman theme and the Star Trek theme. Besides, the museum is worth it" His son Ben was a tad less altruistic. "I get to come out and beat up my little brother," he said. "That's the best part."
March 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!