Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out What Joe Jonas Has to Say About Exes Taylor, Demi and Gigi on WWHL's Plead the Fifth!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Melanie Griffith on Being 'Introspective' and 'Totally Curious' About Her New Path in Life
- Oprah Winfrey, Kelly Clarkson, Kerry Washington and More React to Hillary Clinton's Nomination on Twitter
- Pretty Little Liars Star Troian Bellisario Doesn't Want Any Part of the Taylor vs. Kim Feud: 'I Would Choose the Green Party'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 30, 1989
- Vol. 32
- No. 18
Celebrity Kids Haul Out Their Finest Halloween Hijinks for a Charity Fashion Show
The dressing room was a Halloween grab bag of cartoon characters and tiny tots dressed in pricey duds—black leather Chanel-like suits and Christian Lacroix-style party dresses. Richard Dreyfuss, the only parent courageous enough to stay in the dressing room, played stage mom, helping his son, Ben, 3, adjust his bumblebee antennae and giving Jaclyn Smith's son Gaston, 7, a hand tying his tie.
As women dressed in Star Trek outfits seated the 600 museum supporters (each seat went for $65), Luckinbill bragged that he had fathered "60 percent" of the participating celebrity kids—referring to Ben, 14 (Batman), Simon, 8 (Joker), Joe, 6 (a Ghostbuster), and Katie. "We sort of dragged them here, but they thought it would be fun because of the Batman theme and the Star Trek theme. Besides, the museum is worth it" His son Ben was a tad less altruistic. "I get to come out and beat up my little brother," he said. "That's the best part."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!