Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miss Italy Runner-Up Brushes Off Body Shamers, Says She Is Proud of Her Curves
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- George and Charlotte's Cutest Moments in Canada – So Far
- Reese Witherspoon's Book Club: All About the Books She Loves Most and What She's Adapting for the Screen
- Real Housewives of Miami's Alexia Echevarria Is 'Heartbroken Over the Sudden Passing' of Late Husband Herman Echevarria
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 1997
- Vol. 47
- No. 18
"The edge is what makes Jared interesting," says Jeb Stuart, writer and director of the forthcoming Going West in America, in which Leto plays a serial killer opposite Dennis Quaid and Danny Glover. "He has this intensity behind his eyes; you don't always know what he's going to do next." Jeepers, peepers. The Louisiana-born actor hikes and snowboards for recreation and spends his free time with his half wolf-half husky, Judas. Leto is "absolutely fearless," says MSCL creator Winnie Holzman. "He's somebody who totally does not rely on his good looks but wants to be a good actor. What's great about Jared is that he knows he's much more than his face."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!