Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Birthday Babe Gigi Hadid Celebrates 21 (Again) in Vegas-ready Plunging Printed Dress
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Former Playboy Model Reveals Secret Romance with Prince in 1985: 'I Was Absolutely in Love with Him'
- Couture Couples! The Most Fashion-Forward Duos to Hit the Met Gala Red Carpet
- Where To Get Princess Charlotte's Perfect First Birthday Portrait Ensembles – and that Adorable Walker!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 1997
- Vol. 47
- No. 18
"The edge is what makes Jared interesting," says Jeb Stuart, writer and director of the forthcoming Going West in America, in which Leto plays a serial killer opposite Dennis Quaid and Danny Glover. "He has this intensity behind his eyes; you don't always know what he's going to do next." Jeepers, peepers. The Louisiana-born actor hikes and snowboards for recreation and spends his free time with his half wolf-half husky, Judas. Leto is "absolutely fearless," says MSCL creator Winnie Holzman. "He's somebody who totally does not rely on his good looks but wants to be a good actor. What's great about Jared is that he knows he's much more than his face."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!