Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Behati Prinsloo's Skirt Flies Up on the Red Carpet: See Her Marilyn Moment
- Read the Cover Story: Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Her Secret Health Crisis
- How Does Jon Hamm Unwind After Playing Don Draper on Mad Men?
- Rob Kardashian Calls Scott Disick a 'Legend' on Instagram
- Shop This Flattering Jumpsuit Before It Sells Out (Again!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 1997
- Vol. 47
- No. 18
"The edge is what makes Jared interesting," says Jeb Stuart, writer and director of the forthcoming Going West in America, in which Leto plays a serial killer opposite Dennis Quaid and Danny Glover. "He has this intensity behind his eyes; you don't always know what he's going to do next." Jeepers, peepers. The Louisiana-born actor hikes and snowboards for recreation and spends his free time with his half wolf-half husky, Judas. Leto is "absolutely fearless," says MSCL creator Winnie Holzman. "He's somebody who totally does not rely on his good looks but wants to be a good actor. What's great about Jared is that he knows he's much more than his face."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!