Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PHOTOS: Jill (Duggar) Dillard Shares Sweet Family Moment with Son Israel
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Facebook Photo Helps Mother and Son Reunite, 15 Years After He Was Kidnapped: 'It's a Miracle'
- Kim Kardashian West: 'I Don't Do Fillers or Botox When Pregnant'
- Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out as Photos Surface of Scott Disick Getting Cozy with Another Woman
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 1997
- Vol. 47
- No. 18
Raised in Santa Fe, Ford, who is now based in Paris, started out as a model. And though he exercises to fit into the black and navy jackets, pants and shirts that he designs for himself, he confesses weaknesses for Coca-Cola ("I wake up every morning, and it's the first thing I have") and McDonald's ("I eat quarter pounders with cheese").
Happily, none of it shows. "He's got a classic, handsome face with great bone structure," says Manhattan socialite and client Blaine Trump. "It's that brooding, sexy, great look that everyone wants to have."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!