Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Celebrities Cheer on Lady Gaga's Performance – Including Ellen DeGeneres: 'I'm So Glad I Loaned You My Jumpsuit'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Rocco Ritchie Allegedly Pictured Smoking Amid Custody Battle: 'This Is Exactly What Madonna Has Been Afraid Of,' Says Source
- Kris Jenner Opens Up About 'Difficult' Adjustment After Caitlyn Jenner's Transition: 'I Just Have to Let It Go'
- Peyton Manning's Plans After Super Bowl Win: 'I Want to Go Kiss My Wife and My Kids' ... and 'Drink a Lot of Budweiser'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 1997
- Vol. 47
- No. 18
Raised in Santa Fe, Ford, who is now based in Paris, started out as a model. And though he exercises to fit into the black and navy jackets, pants and shirts that he designs for himself, he confesses weaknesses for Coca-Cola ("I wake up every morning, and it's the first thing I have") and McDonald's ("I eat quarter pounders with cheese").
Happily, none of it shows. "He's got a classic, handsome face with great bone structure," says Manhattan socialite and client Blaine Trump. "It's that brooding, sexy, great look that everyone wants to have."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!