Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton a 'Bigot': 'She's Going to Do Nothing for African-Americans'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Tay to Night! Taylor Swift Picks Two Belly-Baring Looks for One Big Day in N.Y.C.
- Kate Gosselin on Twins as Dad Jon Fires Back: I'm So Proud of Them
- Sarah Jessica Parker Ends Relationship with EpiPen Maker After Price Hike: I'm 'Disappointed, Saddened and Deeply Concerned'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 1997
- Vol. 47
- No. 18
Raised in Santa Fe, Ford, who is now based in Paris, started out as a model. And though he exercises to fit into the black and navy jackets, pants and shirts that he designs for himself, he confesses weaknesses for Coca-Cola ("I wake up every morning, and it's the first thing I have") and McDonald's ("I eat quarter pounders with cheese").
Happily, none of it shows. "He's got a classic, handsome face with great bone structure," says Manhattan socialite and client Blaine Trump. "It's that brooding, sexy, great look that everyone wants to have."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!