Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 1997
- Vol. 47
- No. 18
Raised in Santa Fe, Ford, who is now based in Paris, started out as a model. And though he exercises to fit into the black and navy jackets, pants and shirts that he designs for himself, he confesses weaknesses for Coca-Cola ("I wake up every morning, and it's the first thing I have") and McDonald's ("I eat quarter pounders with cheese").
Happily, none of it shows. "He's got a classic, handsome face with great bone structure," says Manhattan socialite and client Blaine Trump. "It's that brooding, sexy, great look that everyone wants to have."
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!