Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: How to Get Rachel McAdams’ Gorgeous Wavy Hairstyle
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrates Her 44th Birthday in a Sexy Bikini, Proves She Gets Better with Age
- Prince George the Canuck! Little Royals Get Custom Hockey Jerseys as Princess Kate and Prince William Highlight Mental Health
- Purr-fect! Grumpy Cat Makes History in Broadway's Cats
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 1997
- Vol. 47
- No. 18
But that was then; this is now. Thanks to exercise (40 minutes on the StairMaster or a four-mile run early each morning) and a low-fat diet, the 5'6½" star is down to 162 pounds—just 12 away from her ideal. "She really has it together. You can tell in the way she moves," says best friend Gayle King, news anchor at WFSB-TV in Hartford, Conn. Others are picking up the vibe. While vacationing in Miami recently, Winfrey "got all dolled up," she says, then jumped into her new red Aston Martin convertible, drove into a gas station—and turned heads. "It was fun," she says. "I felt like a chickey babe." At last.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!