Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Do You Trust Jordan on The Bachelorette?
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- 12 Amazing Accessories That'll Give You the Pretty Little Liars Look
- This Genius Hair Oil Will Give You a Salon-Worthy Blowout in No Time
- Jazz Jennings Becomes the Youngest Grand Marshal at N.Y.C.'s Pride Parade: It's 'About Loving Yourself'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 1997
- Vol. 47
- No. 18
But that was then; this is now. Thanks to exercise (40 minutes on the StairMaster or a four-mile run early each morning) and a low-fat diet, the 5'6½" star is down to 162 pounds—just 12 away from her ideal. "She really has it together. You can tell in the way she moves," says best friend Gayle King, news anchor at WFSB-TV in Hartford, Conn. Others are picking up the vibe. While vacationing in Miami recently, Winfrey "got all dolled up," she says, then jumped into her new red Aston Martin convertible, drove into a gas station—and turned heads. "It was fun," she says. "I felt like a chickey babe." At last.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!