Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside José Fernández's Final Hours Before the Ace Pitcher's Tragic Death at Sea
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- This Is the Most Flavor-Packed Fried Chicken Sandwich You’ll Ever Eat
- See 3 Generations of Royals Hop the Canadian Rails!
- Woman on Rush Hour N.J. Train That Crashed into Station, Killing 1 and Injuring Dozens: 'It Was Out of a Movie'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
"Women come up to me all the time and say, 'You're so lucky you got him before I could,' " says his wife, Brooke, 26, a former model. "I just laugh. I agree with them. He's the best-looking thing I've laid eyes on."
Even fellow driver Kyle Petty can see what has folks all revved up: "He's got that all-American-boy look." All-American with iron: the 5'7" Gordon works out with a trainer every few days and is pushing himself to meet his fitness goal of 500 push-ups each week. "I'll be there soon," he promises. "It's just tough to find the time." Fortunately, everything else comes naturally. "All I try to do is make my hair look good," he says, "and let the rest just fall in place."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!