Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rita Ora Calls Beyoncé 'Family' – See Proof that U.K. Singer Is Not Becky with the Good Hair
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Lena Dunham, Jenni Konner and Jenna Lyons Are J. Crew Tuxedo Triplets at the Met Gala
- Black Panther: 5 Things to Know About Captain America: Civil War's Newest Superhero
- Kylie Jenner's Balmain Met Gala Dress Made Her Bleed: See Her Red Carpet War Wounds
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
"Women come up to me all the time and say, 'You're so lucky you got him before I could,' " says his wife, Brooke, 26, a former model. "I just laugh. I agree with them. He's the best-looking thing I've laid eyes on."
Even fellow driver Kyle Petty can see what has folks all revved up: "He's got that all-American-boy look." All-American with iron: the 5'7" Gordon works out with a trainer every few days and is pushing himself to meet his fitness goal of 500 push-ups each week. "I'll be there soon," he promises. "It's just tough to find the time." Fortunately, everything else comes naturally. "All I try to do is make my hair look good," he says, "and let the rest just fall in place."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!