Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Strut Gives a Peek into a Day in the Life of Two Transgender Models – Including Their First Date!
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- 'No Excuses Mom' Maria Kang Shares Unedited, 'Unapologetic' Bikini Photo After Gaining 10 Lbs.
- Dog Whose Ears Were Cut Off with Pliers Is Ready for Forever Home
- Jennifer Lawrence, Rihanna and Kate Moss Make Dior the Most Star-Studded Runway Show of Paris Fashion Week
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 1997
- Vol. 47
- No. 18
Even when he created the unique geeks who stumbled through two Ace Ventura films and Dumb & Dumber, Carrey didn't draw from personal experience. In high school near Toronto, "I probably had some pretty bad hair days," he admits, "but I was never an ugly person."
Now he gets a boost from actress Lauren Holly, 33, his wife of seven months. "She is always saying that she does everything to make me look really good," says Carrey, who relies on her to pick out unwrinkled clothes and shoes that match. "And then she gets upset because she hears girls going, 'Oooh, you are so good-looking, Jim.' "
Still, his Liar Liar castmate Amanda Donohoe speaks for the majority of fans when she says that the sexiest thing about Carrey is his "humor. Let's face it, every woman likes to be made to laugh."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!