Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Shark Tank's Barbara Corcoran on Why Women Should 'Yank Up Their Skirts' in the Workplace
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Promise Phan: What I'd Be Doing If I Weren't a YouTube Influencer
- Kendra Wilkinson Tells Bridget Marquardt 'She's Right' About How She Wrongly Handled their Post-Girls Next Door Friendship
- WATCH: Eric Stonestreet Reveals Modern Family Actresses are Cyberbullied
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 1997
- Vol. 47
- No. 18
Even when he created the unique geeks who stumbled through two Ace Ventura films and Dumb & Dumber, Carrey didn't draw from personal experience. In high school near Toronto, "I probably had some pretty bad hair days," he admits, "but I was never an ugly person."
Now he gets a boost from actress Lauren Holly, 33, his wife of seven months. "She is always saying that she does everything to make me look really good," says Carrey, who relies on her to pick out unwrinkled clothes and shoes that match. "And then she gets upset because she hears girls going, 'Oooh, you are so good-looking, Jim.' "
Still, his Liar Liar castmate Amanda Donohoe speaks for the majority of fans when she says that the sexiest thing about Carrey is his "humor. Let's face it, every woman likes to be made to laugh."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!