Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Why Amy Winehouse's Mom Has No Regrets: 'I Couldn't Have Done Anything Different'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Tom Hiddleston Attends Comic-Con After Trip Down Under with Taylor Swift
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Self Tanner Works Instantly (Then Lasts for Weeks!)
- Jackson Rathbone Introduces Daughter Presley Bowie: My Baby Girl Will Make My Son a 'Better Man'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 14, 1997
- Vol. 48
- No. 2
Picks and Pans Review: Under These Rocks and Stones
Judging by her sparkling debut album, this 24-year-old from Winnipeg, Man., may be the next Alanis Morissette—or Rickie Lee Jones, or Joan Osborne. In fact, Kreviazuk might want to consult a rock-and-roll therapist; on these dozen varied tracks she exhibits more personalities than Sybil. Close your eyes and you'll think the lyrical ballad "Grace" is Rickie Lee's; "Co-Dependent" suggests a song by blues-belter Osborne; "God Made Me" echoes Morissette. When it comes to musical influences, Kreviazuk, who writes her own songs, has impeccable taste. Only time will tell if she can also stand apart from the crowd. (Columbia)
- Amy Linden,
- Jeremy Helligar,
- Mark Bautz,
- Craig Tomashoff,
- Billy Altman,
- Ken Baker.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!