Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Christina Aguilera: 'I Surrender to What the Universe Has to Bring Me'
- The Style Top 5: Gisele Bündchen Says Goodbye to the Runway,
New Ways to Use Food In Your Beauty Routine, and More
- Kourtney Kardashian Really Wants You to See How She Pumps
- Fantastic Four Trailer Gives Us a First Look at Dr. Doom (VIDEO)
- Bobby Brown Tells Crowd: Bobbi Kristina 'Is Awake'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 14, 1997
- Vol. 48
- No. 2
Picks and Pans Review: Under These Rocks and Stones
Judging by her sparkling debut album, this 24-year-old from Winnipeg, Man., may be the next Alanis Morissette—or Rickie Lee Jones, or Joan Osborne. In fact, Kreviazuk might want to consult a rock-and-roll therapist; on these dozen varied tracks she exhibits more personalities than Sybil. Close your eyes and you'll think the lyrical ballad "Grace" is Rickie Lee's; "Co-Dependent" suggests a song by blues-belter Osborne; "God Made Me" echoes Morissette. When it comes to musical influences, Kreviazuk, who writes her own songs, has impeccable taste. Only time will tell if she can also stand apart from the crowd. (Columbia)
- Amy Linden,
- Jeremy Helligar,
- Mark Bautz,
- Craig Tomashoff,
- Billy Altman,
- Ken Baker.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!