Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Bieber on Rumored Girlfriend Hailey Baldwin: She's 'Someone I Really Love,' Says the Singer
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Sexiest Dad Alive
- Big Ang's Mob Wives Costar Carla Facciolo Speaks Out: 'You'd Never Know' She Has Stage 4 Cancer
- Charlie Sheen Calls Doctor Who Claimed to Cure Him of HIV 'Dangerous'
- Is Hillary in Trouble After Losing New Hampshire, the Clinton 'Comeback' State?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 06, 1997
- Vol. 48
- No. 14
Child of Fortune
Gianni Versace's 'Princess' Inherits His Empire
That leaves Allegra with Versace's half-share of the fashion empire, to be managed by her parents and Versace's brother Santo. The other half is owned by Donatella (20 percent) and Santo (30 percent). Counting the designer's spectacular homes in Milan, Lake Como, New York City and Miami Beach (Versace's longtime companion Antonio D'Amico was given the right to stay in them for the rest of his life), Allegra's windfall totals $800 million, according to one Milan newspaper. So far, though, no one has said anything about a bigger allowance.
February 10, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!