Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Travis Barker Says He and Ex Shanna Moakler Are 'Friends' Now: 'Coparenting Is the Most Important'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- All the Details on Ali Fedotowsky's Daughter's Nursery – Including the Wall Featuring Thousands of Silk Roses
- Jessica Williams Leaving The Daily Show After 4 Years: 'I Feel Like I'm Growing Up and Graduating'
- Khloé Kardashian Claps Back at Sexism: 'F--- This Dating Double Standard'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 06, 1997
- Vol. 48
- No. 14
Child of Fortune
Gianni Versace's 'Princess' Inherits His Empire
That leaves Allegra with Versace's half-share of the fashion empire, to be managed by her parents and Versace's brother Santo. The other half is owned by Donatella (20 percent) and Santo (30 percent). Counting the designer's spectacular homes in Milan, Lake Como, New York City and Miami Beach (Versace's longtime companion Antonio D'Amico was given the right to stay in them for the rest of his life), Allegra's windfall totals $800 million, according to one Milan newspaper. So far, though, no one has said anything about a bigger allowance.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!