Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beautiful Bride! Victoria Beckham Shares Photos of Her Lending a Helping Hand to Eva Longoria on Wedding Day
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Calvin Harris Flaunts His Abs in New Shirtless Photo
- All the Details About the Duke of Wellington's Daughter's Lavish Wedding (and Her Green Shoes!)
- Snoop Dogg Calls for Roots Boycott: 'They Just Want to Keep Showing the Abuse That We Took'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 06, 1997
- Vol. 48
- No. 14
Child of Fortune
Gianni Versace's 'Princess' Inherits His Empire
That leaves Allegra with Versace's half-share of the fashion empire, to be managed by her parents and Versace's brother Santo. The other half is owned by Donatella (20 percent) and Santo (30 percent). Counting the designer's spectacular homes in Milan, Lake Como, New York City and Miami Beach (Versace's longtime companion Antonio D'Amico was given the right to stay in them for the rest of his life), Allegra's windfall totals $800 million, according to one Milan newspaper. So far, though, no one has said anything about a bigger allowance.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!