Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Widow of Foxcatcher Victim, Wrester Dave Schultz, Describes His Last Moments in New Netflix Documentary, Team Foxcatcher
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Kylie Jenner Considers Herself a Feminist: 'I Don't Depend on a Man or Anybody Else'
- Sharon Stone and Son Laird Step Out for Mothers and Daughters Premiere
- Julianna Margulies Reflects on The Good Wife's First Season: 'I Was Overwhelmed with Being a New Mom'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 27, 1997
- Vol. 48
- No. 17
Angel Jaclyn Smith Finds Dr. Right in Surgeon Bradley Allen
The nuptials cap a seven-year relationship that began when Allen, a cardiothoracic surgeon at the University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center, treated Smith's father, Jack, a Houston dentist, for a heart condition. (He died in 1993.) Since then, Allen, who is in his mid-40s, has been commuting on weekends to L.A., where Smith lives with her children. (Their father is British cinematographer Tony Richmond, from whom Smith, previously married to actors Roger Davis and Dennis Cole, has been divorced since 1990.)
It remains to be seen if marriage will alter the couple's long-distance lifestyle. One thing that won't change, though, is Smith's determination to keep family before career—and to make this love last. In a Boston Herald interview last month, she said: "I want this one to be forever."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!