Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Oscars' Class of 2016! Leonardo DiCaprio, Sylvester Stallone, Brie Larson & More Attend the Nominees Luncheon
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Joe Jonas and ANTM Contestant Jessica Serfaty Split: 'They're Not Even Talking Anymore,' Source Says
- Chris Martin Opens Up About His 'Weird' and 'Wonderful' Divorce – and Reveals Beyoncé Once Called One of His Songs 'Awful'
- The Empowering Hidden Message Behind Princess Kate's Dazzling New Brooch
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 27, 1997
- Vol. 48
- No. 17
Donatella Versace Makes a Fashionable Debut as Head of Her Late Brother's Label
Winning raves ("bold, smart and well-polished," said Women's Wear Daily), Donatella also wowed her brother's devoted clients with rubberized silk gowns, stilettos and leather shorts. "The collection was fantastic," said front-row attendee Demi Moore, sporting a gray halter-top dress from the new collection. "It had everything of [Gianni] and so much of her." My Best Friend's Wedding's Rupert Everett agreed: "Donatella did a brilliant job."
After the show 150 guests dined on truffle risotto and toasted Donatella's triumph at the Versace palazzo. Still the celebration was tinged with solemnity. "Donatella is an incredibly strong person and a fantastic designer," said Sting's wife, Trudie Styler. "[But] it's very sad to know that Gianni won't be here."
February 08, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!