Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Jacob Tremblay Do an Adorable Blue Steel Impression on Conan
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- VIDEO: Kristen Wiig Makes a Pretty Convincing Peyton Manning on The Tonight Show
- Kanye West Selling T-Shirts With His Mother Donda and the Late Robert Kardashian's Faces on Them
- Kanye West Did Not Call Taylor Swift for Approval Over 'B----' Lyric, Singer Cautioned Him Against Releasing a 'Strong Misogynistic Message'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 17, 1997
- Vol. 48
- No. 20
Green and Bear It
Celebs Sweat It Out at the Environmental Media Awards
The sundress-and-shirtsleeves clad crowd did chill out in time for the awards presentation. Hosted by Julia Louis-Dreyfus at Will Rogers State Park, the picnic-cum-carnival honored TV shows and feature films that promote environmental awareness (winners included The Simpsons, for an episode that encouraged recycling, and Chicago Hope, for one that explored population growth). "This is a nice, normal event," said I Know What You Did Last Summer's Jennifer Love Hewitt. "That's rare in Hollywood." But only award winner Bill Nye (PBS's The Science Guy) seemed oblivious to just how rare. "I'm an outsider," said the Seattle resident. "I don't even know what a 'Hollywood type' is!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!