Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Timberlake to Jessica Biel: 'I Can't Wait to See Our Greatest Creation Yet'
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Jamie Foxx's Joke About Bruce Jenner Falls Flat at iHeartRadio Awards
- Jeremy Piven: The Most Important Person in My Entourage Is …
- From EW: See All the Winners from the iHeartRadio Music Awards!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 17, 1997
- Vol. 48
- No. 20
The Sexiest Man Alive 1997
The Eyes Have It. So Do the Smile and the Biceps. A Heartthrob Is More Than the Sum of His Parts, and Who's Most Magnetic This Year Is No Puzzle at All
In addition to a detailed report on our cover subject, you'll find a dazzling gallery of achievers chosen by PEOPLE as the sexiest in their fields. We also identify the best celebrity boyfriends, ask a panel of screen sirens to tell us what they look for in a man and coax other stars into revealing their own, often surprising, candidates for Sexiest Man.
So enjoy this smorgasbord of stunners. Dreams don't come packaged more delightfully.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!