Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Officer Suspected in Three Fatal Shootings in Maryland in 24 Hours in Custody, Police Say
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Meet Greyson Valor! Jenni 'JWoww' Farley Introduces Her Newborn Son
- Who Will Be Donald Trump's Running Mate? As Rick Perry Raises His Hand – Who's Game, Who's Already Said, 'No Thanks'
- Meet Prince and Pauper, Orphaned Deer Twins Taking Cuteness to New Levels on Instagram
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 15, 1997
- Vol. 48
- No. 24
A Tisket, a Tasket, Dave Longaberger Puts His Staff in a Basket
And that is what he got: a seven-story, concrete-and-stucco, basket-shaped building, due to open in Newark, Ohio, in December, with office space for 500, a grand staircase and a pair of 75-ton steel handles that a Gulliver could grab on his way to a really big picnic. "This kind of marketing you can't buy," says Longaberger. He, on the other hand, can.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!