Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lena Dunham Reverse-Body Shames Donald Trump at Democratic Convention: 'According to Him, My Body Is Probably, Like, a 2'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Gold Medalist Kami Craig Told Her Mom She Was Going to the Olympics (When She Was 5 Years Old!)
- Tennis Star Chris Evert Blames Menopause for Her Divorce from Olympian Andy Mill
- Leonardo DiCaprio and New Flame Nina Agdal Party with Tobey Maguire on a Yacht in Ibiza
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 1997
- Vol. 48
- No. 26
His Bright, Relaxed Styles Prove Their Cross-Cultural Appeal
Though critics see Hilfiger, 46, who began his line in 1985, as nothing but a marketer, they concede that at marketing he is a wizard. "He was smart enough to see a niche," says fashion consultant Alan Millstein, "and he rushed to fill it." Hilfiger, who has heaped free clothes upon the likes of Mick Jagger and Sean "Puffy" Combs, recently opened a gargantuan store in Beverly Hills and published a style book, All American. He moved into kidswear this year and saw sales of his fledgling women's line explode. Still to come: a home collection, toiletries and pricier women's clothes. And though he lives in a 22-room Greenwich, Conn., farmhouse with his wife, Susie, a children's boutique owner, and their four kids, the king of laid-back cool stays in touch with the masses. "Everyone," he says, "wants to be comfortable, casual and have fun."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!