Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston's Daughter
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick: Their Love in Photos
- Cat Uses Husky as Bed Because Why Not? (VIDEO)
- Justin Timberlake's Changing Looks!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 02:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 1997
- Vol. 48
- No. 26
With Refreshing Verve, She Makes Foreign Policy—and History
The former UN ambassador's performance is all the more remarkable given the upheaval in her personal life. Shortly after she was nominated last December, she learned that her Czech grandparents were Jews, killed by the Nazis. Raised as a Roman Catholic in Czechoslovakia, England and the U.S., the daughter of a diplomat never knew her family's background. "She handled it extremely well," says her friend Geraldine Ferraro, Democratic vice presidential candidate in 1984. "She meets every event that comes across her life with dignity." Away from the office, Albright likes to relax on the beach and talk about her two grandchildren. (She has three grown daughters.) Divorced from publishing heir Joseph Albright in 1983, she hasn't railed out a new romance. "It's hard for someone to fit into this life," she recently told Barbara Walters on ABC. "but occasionally someone does." Madam Secretary was. for once, too diplomatic to say who that might be.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!