Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Blake Lively Shares Funny Gym Photo, Says Her Trainer Knows 'How to Kick My Butt'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Baby on the Way for So You Think You Can Dance Host Cat Deeley
- Queen Elizabeth 'Lights Up' When She's Around Prince Philip: Inside Their Amazing 68-Year Romance
- Amal Clooney Heads to the Maldives to Meet with Imprisoned Former President
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 1997
- Vol. 48
- No. 26
Folk Music Gets a '90s Poster Girl
The answer to that is, almost everywhere. In October she signed a $2 million contract with HarperCollins for two books—a poetry and prose collection and a scrap-book—both due next year. She has also made a deal to star in her first film, as the love interest of two men in Ang (The Ice Storm) Lee's $35 million Civil War epic, To Live On. "Jewel is the perfect mixture of down-to-earth and ethereal," says Lee. Her words prove him right: "I'm really looking forward to having my ass kicked by a new challenge. For me, singing and songwriting utilize only one part of a very creative body."
September 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!