Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What do Emma Watson's Harry Potter Costars Think About Her Beauty and the Beast Role?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- PEOPLE's Guide to the 2015 Super Bowl
- Astronaut Includes His Dogs in Official NASA Portrait
- Seattle's Starbucks vs. New England's Dunkin' Donuts – There's One Clear Winner Here
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 04:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 1997
- Vol. 48
- No. 26
Folk Music Gets a '90s Poster Girl
The answer to that is, almost everywhere. In October she signed a $2 million contract with HarperCollins for two books—a poetry and prose collection and a scrap-book—both due next year. She has also made a deal to star in her first film, as the love interest of two men in Ang (The Ice Storm) Lee's $35 million Civil War epic, To Live On. "Jewel is the perfect mixture of down-to-earth and ethereal," says Lee. Her words prove him right: "I'm really looking forward to having my ass kicked by a new challenge. For me, singing and songwriting utilize only one part of a very creative body."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!