Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Solange Knowles Celebrates 30th Birthday with Beyoncé and Pals in New Mexico
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Matchmaking Dad Temporarily Postpones Wife Interviews for His Son but Says: 'I'm on the Right Track'
- Texas Mom Who Killed 2 Daughters Had a 'History of Mental Illness,' Authorities Say
- Pretty in Pink! Inside Lacey Chabert's 'Feminine and Romantic' Nursery
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 1997
- Vol. 48
- No. 26
Folk Music Gets a '90s Poster Girl
The answer to that is, almost everywhere. In October she signed a $2 million contract with HarperCollins for two books—a poetry and prose collection and a scrap-book—both due next year. She has also made a deal to star in her first film, as the love interest of two men in Ang (The Ice Storm) Lee's $35 million Civil War epic, To Live On. "Jewel is the perfect mixture of down-to-earth and ethereal," says Lee. Her words prove him right: "I'm really looking forward to having my ass kicked by a new challenge. For me, singing and songwriting utilize only one part of a very creative body."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!