Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 1997
- Vol. 48
- No. 26
Folk Music Gets a '90s Poster Girl
The answer to that is, almost everywhere. In October she signed a $2 million contract with HarperCollins for two books—a poetry and prose collection and a scrap-book—both due next year. She has also made a deal to star in her first film, as the love interest of two men in Ang (The Ice Storm) Lee's $35 million Civil War epic, To Live On. "Jewel is the perfect mixture of down-to-earth and ethereal," says Lee. Her words prove him right: "I'm really looking forward to having my ass kicked by a new challenge. For me, singing and songwriting utilize only one part of a very creative body."
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!