Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- DWTS Recap: Who Went Home After a Nasty Comment from Bruno Tonioli?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Is This Zayn Malik's First New Song After Leaving One Direction?
- David Beckham Strips Down Next to Late Late Show Host James Corden (Video)
- The 21 Best Jokes from the Roast of Justin Bieber
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 29, 1997
- Vol. 48
- No. 26
Back with a Bang, She's Once More Sitting Pretty
charm back on this year in My Best Friend's Wedding, which, along with Conspiracy Theory, grossed some $350 million worldwide. One reason for her resurgence—and her $12 million per picture asking price—is that Roberts has returned to the mode audiences like best: witty, sexy and bubble-bath smashing. "She doesn't want to play housemaids for Jekyll & Hyde and shave her eyebrows anymore," says Wedding production designer Richard Sylbert. "It's not good for her."
Roberts reached another watershed in October—her 30th birthday. Maturity has mellowed her sometimes difficult on-set behavior and put some steel in her magnolia vulnerability. "As I'm getting older, I'm getting smarter," she told Redbook last year. "My life in a lot of ways is the best it's ever been." On the romantic front, though, she's still giving us something to talk about. Her name regularly pops up in the gossip columns linked to a smorgasbord of suitors. But if she's serious about any of them, who can tell? After all, that smile we love hides as much as it reveals.
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!