Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- William, Kate and Harry Pay 'Emotional' and Somber Tribute to the Fallen on 100th Anniversary of Britain's Bloodiest Battle
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- WATCH: Find Out Who Besides Kim Kardashian West Masterminded Blac Chyna's Return to the Kardashians' Good Graces
- Veterans and At-Risk Chicago Teens Team up to Make a Change
- WATCH: Alligator Caught on Video Scaling Fence with Ease at Florida Golf Course
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 23, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 11
Singer Paula Abdul Calls It Quits with Her Second Husband
Those times are over. On March 9, Abdul, 35, sued Beckerman, 31, for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences. Beckerman, who shared Abdul's five-bedroom, Mediterranean-style mansion in Beverly Hills, has moved out. The couple, who met on a blind date in February 1996, became engaged five months later when Beckerman proposed over champagne and strawberries in Maui and presented her with a six-carat diamond ring. "It was so romantic," Abdul told PEOPLE that summer. "Both of us are just so happy we found each other."
But they lost the magic. According to a source close to the couple, "Paula really fell in love," but Beckerman sometimes seemed to treat their relationship "like a business deal." Abdul, meanwhile, is pouring herself into her work. The former L.A. Laker cheerleader, an accomplished choreographer before making a huge splash in pop music with 1990's multiplatinum album Forever Your Girl, is pursuing an acting career. After starring in the ABC-TV movie Touched by Evil last year, she is weighing new offers while also working on her fourth album. Despite two strikes, she is not likely to give up on love. "I do want to meet a special person and get married again," Abdul said after her first divorce. "I believe I'm well deserving of that."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!