Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sweet Dreams! Kim Kardashian West Snaps a Selfie to Tell Her Unborn Son 'Good Night'
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- 'Austin and Perry, We're Coming for You': Rescuers Hopeful They'll Find 14-Year-Old Boys Who Went Missing on Florida Fishing Trip
- Bachelor in Paradise Superlatives Are Out! Who Did Cast Members Name Most Dramatic?
- Missing California 8-Year-Old Girl's Body Found in a Dumpster; Teen Boy in Custody
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 17
A Magician Enrages Colleagues by Exposing Their Secrets
Melodrama aside, the Masked Magician is convinced he's actually helping a fusty profession. "Magicians can't keep doing the same tricks century after century," he says. "I'm giving them a kick in the pants." Other magicians might prefer to give him a kick in the teeth. "It's pathetic," says David Copperfield. "FOX is putting magicians out of work."
Though the network has gotten hate mail from the likes of Nick Knock the Clown and the Amazing Larry, the Masked Magician has managed to keep his identity under wraps, despite a rumor that he's a Las Vegas magician named Valentino. How has he done it? "I'm a magician," he says without a trace of irony, "so I keep secrets all the time." Hocus bogus.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!