Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Missy Franklin on Her Beauty Routine After the Pool: 'I Have No Idea How My Hair Stays So Healthy!'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Celebrity Foodies: See What the Stars Are Snacking on Today
- Little Women: LA Star Elena Gant Welcomes 'Two Beautiful, Healthy Baby Boys' with Husband Preston: 'It Was Love at First Sight'
- Donald Trump Stunningly Cheers Russian Hackers: 'I Hope You Find Hillary Clinton's Missing Emails'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 17
A Magician Enrages Colleagues by Exposing Their Secrets
Melodrama aside, the Masked Magician is convinced he's actually helping a fusty profession. "Magicians can't keep doing the same tricks century after century," he says. "I'm giving them a kick in the pants." Other magicians might prefer to give him a kick in the teeth. "It's pathetic," says David Copperfield. "FOX is putting magicians out of work."
Though the network has gotten hate mail from the likes of Nick Knock the Clown and the Amazing Larry, the Masked Magician has managed to keep his identity under wraps, despite a rumor that he's a Las Vegas magician named Valentino. How has he done it? "I'm a magician," he says without a trace of irony, "so I keep secrets all the time." Hocus bogus.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!