Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Titanic's James Cameron and Actress Linda Hamilton Encounter An Iceberg
No way, that is, unless you count the moving vans hauling Cameron's belongings from their Malibu home on April 21. Though neither side would comment, the apparent separation hardly came as a shock. Their turbulent romance began during filming of 1991's Terminator 2: Judgment Day (she starred; he directed), contributing to the breakup of Cameron's marriage to screenwriter Kathryn Bigelow (he had also been wed to a Bob's Big Boy waitress and to a movie producer). It was an "on-again, off-again kind of thing," says a friend. Titanic's grueling two-year shoot didn't help, nor did Cameron's interest in actress Suzy Amis, who played Rose's granddaughter. "He'd been drooling over her on the set," says film critic Christopher Heard, author of a 1997 Cameron biography. "He had a crush on her."
Barring a pre-nup, Hamilton, the mother of Cameron's only child, Josephine, 5 (she also has a son, Dalton, 8, with her first husband, actor Bruce Abbott), could net half of his estimated $100 million-plus Titanic earnings in a divorce. Still, says a friend, "I'm sad for her. I think she wanted to be everything for him."
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!