Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Anna Kendrick Cleaned Out Her Closet, Tweeted About It, Continues Being Awesome
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- That One Time Wes Craven Directed Meryl Streep in a Non-Horror Movie
- White Supremacist Convicted of Capital Murder
- Bachelor in Paradise: One Girl Decides She Wants to Lose Her Virginity, and Another Contestant Gets Dumped (for the Second Time!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Hunter Tylo: Actress
The 35-year-old mother of four, who is married to actor Michael Tylo, spoke to PEOPLE before their 4-month-old daughter, Katya, was diagnosed with a rare but treatable form of eye cancer. Even then, she relied on the power of prayer. "If I'm having a rough day," she told us, "I remember this psalm that says, 'Revive me, O Lord.' It really helps. It's better than any beauty treatment."
Since turning 30, the actress has hit her stride. "I'm at my best age now. In my 20s, my butt was big, I had flabby arms, and I didn't know how to deal with my thighs. I got a better body with my children [also Michael, 10, and Izabella, 18 months] because I worked out harder. I got healthier." Her third pregnancy, though, also made her wealthy and wise. Fired in 1996 from Melrose Place when producers thought she couldn't play a seductress in her clearly maternal state, she sued and won a $4.89 million judgment last December.
If she ever collects, the 5'6" Tylo doesn't plan to invest in cosmetics. "She's pretty nonchalant about her beauty," says her costar Ian Buchanan. "The only time we've ever had to wait on her was if she had to get her hair done."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!