Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mom of Transgender Child Says She Was 'Obsessed with Death' Before Her Transition
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Woman Who Allegedly Posted Photo of Dog with Muzzle Taped Shut Charged with Animal Cruelty
- Kendall Jenner Kicks Off Love's Advent Calendar in Tiny Black Bikini (and Sexy Shark Costume!)
- VIDEO: Nicholas Brendon Tearfully Remembers Waking Up in Jail: 'That's a Very, Very Lonely Feeling'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Hunter Tylo: Actress
The 35-year-old mother of four, who is married to actor Michael Tylo, spoke to PEOPLE before their 4-month-old daughter, Katya, was diagnosed with a rare but treatable form of eye cancer. Even then, she relied on the power of prayer. "If I'm having a rough day," she told us, "I remember this psalm that says, 'Revive me, O Lord.' It really helps. It's better than any beauty treatment."
Since turning 30, the actress has hit her stride. "I'm at my best age now. In my 20s, my butt was big, I had flabby arms, and I didn't know how to deal with my thighs. I got a better body with my children [also Michael, 10, and Izabella, 18 months] because I worked out harder. I got healthier." Her third pregnancy, though, also made her wealthy and wise. Fired in 1996 from Melrose Place when producers thought she couldn't play a seductress in her clearly maternal state, she sued and won a $4.89 million judgment last December.
If she ever collects, the 5'6" Tylo doesn't plan to invest in cosmetics. "She's pretty nonchalant about her beauty," says her costar Ian Buchanan. "The only time we've ever had to wait on her was if she had to get her hair done."
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!