Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Owen Labrie Sex Assault Victim Reveals Identity: 'I Am Not Afraid or Ashamed Anymore'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Missing Spring Breaker Was Thrown into Alligator Pit After Being Gang Raped and Fatally Shot, FBI Agent Says
- Kylie Jenner Finds New Ways to Beat the Heat by Adding Butt Ventilation to Her Jeans
- Barack Still Tucks Michelle In at Night and More Sweet Details of the Obama's 27-Year Love Story
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Hunter Tylo: Actress
The 35-year-old mother of four, who is married to actor Michael Tylo, spoke to PEOPLE before their 4-month-old daughter, Katya, was diagnosed with a rare but treatable form of eye cancer. Even then, she relied on the power of prayer. "If I'm having a rough day," she told us, "I remember this psalm that says, 'Revive me, O Lord.' It really helps. It's better than any beauty treatment."
Since turning 30, the actress has hit her stride. "I'm at my best age now. In my 20s, my butt was big, I had flabby arms, and I didn't know how to deal with my thighs. I got a better body with my children [also Michael, 10, and Izabella, 18 months] because I worked out harder. I got healthier." Her third pregnancy, though, also made her wealthy and wise. Fired in 1996 from Melrose Place when producers thought she couldn't play a seductress in her clearly maternal state, she sued and won a $4.89 million judgment last December.
If she ever collects, the 5'6" Tylo doesn't plan to invest in cosmetics. "She's pretty nonchalant about her beauty," says her costar Ian Buchanan. "The only time we've ever had to wait on her was if she had to get her hair done."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!