Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- KUWTK Recap: Kris Jenner Plans a Surprise Graduation Party for Kendall and Kylie
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Kobe Bryant Announces This Season Will Be His Last: Read His Emotional Good-Bye
- Caitlyn Jenner Gets Bangs! – See Her New Look
- John Legend Throws Chrissy Teigen a Birthday Bash at a Comedy Club – and Dave Chappelle Was There!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Neve Campbell: Actress
Maybe that's why, when Campbell went for the steamy role of a garishly coiffed bisexual druggie in the big-screen caper Wild Things, the suits were apprehensive. "My face can seem very innocent on-camera," says Campbell, 5'5½", who played a nice girl in the Scream movies and a good witch in The Craft. "So I had to punk up my hair and work out to get a wiry look. I like it, but I also like looking healthy." She sizzles both ways: Now filming the romantic comedy Three to Tango, she's the object of Matthew Perry's affection, and in this summer's 54, she smolders as a '70s club-going soap opera star.
"When she's playing herself, Campbell, who is divorced from actor Jeff Colt, goes easy on the preliminaries. A shower, a slather of Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer and a swipe of M.A.C Mocha lipstick and she's off. Her best features, says her Wild Things costar Kevin Bacon, are "really beautiful eyes and a nice spirit."
Campbell has learned her lesson about messing with her straight hair. When she was 13 and growing up near Toronto, where she studied dance at Canada's National Ballet School, she recalls, "I went to a little salon and got a perm. I looked like Bozo the Clown."
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!