Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kelly Osbourne Apologizes for Racist Comment About Latino Community During Donald Trump Discussion on The View
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Joey Graceffa Was Stalked by a Private Investigator, Hannah Hart Is a Hypochondriac and More Interesting Insights on YouTube's Big Stars
- Jennifer Garner's Sweet Day Out with Her Kids: Mani-Pedis and Legoland
- FROM EW: Blake Lively, Kristen Stewart, Bruce Willis Join Cast of Next Woody Allen Movie
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Will Smith: Actor/rapper
Well, maybe his hair requires a little help. Tatyana M. Ali, who costarred with Smith on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, says, "Will always got his hair cut every Friday morning before the show and was really particular about getting it shaped the right way." Some parts, however, have always been shaped just fine. Ali recalls the day Smith arrived on the set in a pair of leather pants required for a scene. "I turned to someone and said, 'Gosh, Will has a really cute butt.' "
And other assets as well. "My favorite part of his face is his lips," says Vtvica A. Fox, who played Smith's girlfriend in 1996's Independence Day, for which the two shared a 1997 MTV Movie Award for best kiss. "They're full and luscious, and when he smiles, they're warm and inviting."
Those lips are now reserved for Jada (Scream 2) Pinketfi, whom Smith wed last New Year's Eve and who is expecting their first child in July (Smith has a son, Trey, 5, from a previous marriage). But she is willing to share the rest of Smith with others. "When I know I'm going to see him, I truly look forward to it," says Ali. "I'm going to laugh, have fun and feel wonderful. Beautiful people are people who make other people feel good, and Will is one of those people."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!