Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Dorinda Medley Claims Luann de Lesseps' Fiancé Asked Medley to Help Cover Up His Indiscretion: 'I'm Not Going to Lie for Them'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- FSU Student Who Allegedly Tried to Eat Man's Face Drank Chemicals in Victim's Garage: Police
- Family of FSU Student Who Allegedly Tried to Eat Man's Face Expresses Condolences: 'There Are No Words'
- FSU Student Who Allegedly Tried to Eat Man's Face Says He's 'Psycho' in YouTube Videos: 'I've Lost My Mind'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Sarah Michelle Gellar: Actress
The New York City native, who started in the biz doing Burger King ads at age 4, is quite grown-up about her beauty regimen. "I went through this crazy phase when I was younger," says Gellar, who has five holes in each earlobe and once wore a navel ring. "I would dye my hair a different color every week. I wanted to be a really goth [gothic] teenager." These days, she says, "I beat the guys to the trailer at the end of the day to wash off the makeup." To stay in stake-driving shape, the single Gellar (she's mum about men) has again taken up a childhood activity, the martial art of tae kwon do. And, though she's just a few moves shy of a brown belt, she only kicks butt on the show. "It's about meditation," she says. "It's an art form."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!