Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
- Bill Cosby Accuser Jane Doe No. 2 Reveals Her Identity: 'I Decided to Speak My Truth'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Sarah Michelle Gellar: Actress
The New York City native, who started in the biz doing Burger King ads at age 4, is quite grown-up about her beauty regimen. "I went through this crazy phase when I was younger," says Gellar, who has five holes in each earlobe and once wore a navel ring. "I would dye my hair a different color every week. I wanted to be a really goth [gothic] teenager." These days, she says, "I beat the guys to the trailer at the end of the day to wash off the makeup." To stay in stake-driving shape, the single Gellar (she's mum about men) has again taken up a childhood activity, the martial art of tae kwon do. And, though she's just a few moves shy of a brown belt, she only kicks butt on the show. "It's about meditation," she says. "It's an art form."
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!