Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jeremiah Brent on Sharing Daddy Duties with Husband Nate Berkus: 'As a Parent, You Kind of Just Fall Into Your Roles'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH AND SHOP: The Tweed Dress Ideal for Curvy Body Types
- WATCH: Is Simone Biles Really Dating Her 'Brazilian Boyfriend!?' Is Aly Raisman Excited for Her Date with Raiders' Tight End Colton Underwood?!
- Angela Kinsey Shares How Her Daughter Isabel Makes Her 'Heart Melt'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Paolo Montalban: Actor
Since the fairy tale aired in November, life for Montalban, 24, has become somewhat surreal. The former chorus member in Broadway's The King and I is receiving a stream of scripts and fan mail to pore over. "I don't get it," says the 6'1" Montalban, who lives alone in an apartment in Manhattan's Hell's Kitchen and keeps in shape by lifting weights and Rollerblading. "Good-looking people are symmetrical. But one of my eyes is lower than the other. I also have a really big head. It's huge! And I have broad shoulders, but I disappear when I turn sideways."
To stay on his trail, follow the scent of Paul Mitchell Shampoo One and Kiehl's Mango body wash. "It's fruity, but in a masculine way," he says. "I love smells. I love to go to the drugstore and smell the new products."
"Paolo," explains his mom, Vivian, "is not as aggressive as other guys." In grade school, she recalls, "he went through an awkward phase when he wore these thick, gold eyeglasses that made him look like a nerd. He wasn't too confident." It was back then that she and husband Paul, both research chemists, gave their son what he calls the greatest beauty secret of all. "When you're happy with yourself and kind to other people, that comes to the surface," says Montalban. "It doesn't change the arch of your eyebrow or the shape of your nose, but there's a glow that happens, right at the skin. It's unbelievable."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!