Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Bieber on Rumored Girlfriend Hailey Baldwin: She's 'Someone I Really Love,' Says the Singer
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Sexiest Dad Alive
- Big Ang's Mob Wives Costar Carla Facciolo Speaks Out: 'You'd Never Know' She Has Stage 4 Cancer
- Charlie Sheen Calls Doctor Who Claimed to Cure Him of HIV 'Dangerous'
- Is Hillary in Trouble After Losing New Hampshire, the Clinton 'Comeback' State?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Paolo Montalban: Actor
Since the fairy tale aired in November, life for Montalban, 24, has become somewhat surreal. The former chorus member in Broadway's The King and I is receiving a stream of scripts and fan mail to pore over. "I don't get it," says the 6'1" Montalban, who lives alone in an apartment in Manhattan's Hell's Kitchen and keeps in shape by lifting weights and Rollerblading. "Good-looking people are symmetrical. But one of my eyes is lower than the other. I also have a really big head. It's huge! And I have broad shoulders, but I disappear when I turn sideways."
To stay on his trail, follow the scent of Paul Mitchell Shampoo One and Kiehl's Mango body wash. "It's fruity, but in a masculine way," he says. "I love smells. I love to go to the drugstore and smell the new products."
"Paolo," explains his mom, Vivian, "is not as aggressive as other guys." In grade school, she recalls, "he went through an awkward phase when he wore these thick, gold eyeglasses that made him look like a nerd. He wasn't too confident." It was back then that she and husband Paul, both research chemists, gave their son what he calls the greatest beauty secret of all. "When you're happy with yourself and kind to other people, that comes to the surface," says Montalban. "It doesn't change the arch of your eyebrow or the shape of your nose, but there's a glow that happens, right at the skin. It's unbelievable."
February 10, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!