Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Mother's Tears: Families From Orlando, Sandy Hook and Charleston Mass Shootings Plead at DNC for Stricter Gun Laws
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Bindi Irwin Praises Ariel Winter's Body Confidence for Encouraging Young Girls to 'Love Who They Are'
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Chelsea Clinton Says She'd Consider 'Daughter's Summit' with Ivanka Trump: 'I Don't Expect Her to Always Have to Defend Her Father'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Ali Landry: Doritos Model
During last January's Super Bowl, she wiped out viewers in an ad for Doritos Puffs: Two cool dudes try to impress her with their prowess at catching the chips in their mouths, but Landry, who studied tap, ballet and gymnastics for 15 years, outdoes them with a series of splits and leaps performed with a man-melting smile.
Says her commercial costar Sean P. Hayes: "We were shooting all day, and a lot of Doritos were consumed. I've never seen anyone look better with orange powder on her face."
The 5'8" Landry, who lives in L.A. and dates Phoenix Cardinals quarterback Stoney Case, still can't believe her impact. "It's absolutely crazy," she says, citing her imperfect vision ("I'm almost blind without my glasses") and her bunions (she kept her favorite tennis shoes through a growth spurt).
Even her best beauty secret is down-market. "I buy this teethbleaching stuff at Target and do it myself," she says. Her former apartment mate Brian Edwards swears it works: "When Ali smiled, I would say, 'Stop it, you're blinding me!' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!