Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Prince William and Princess Kate Are Softening the Royal Family's Stiff-Upper Lip by Showing Their Emotions
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Have a Bad Hair Day Again with This Celeb-Loved Curling Iron
- Sara Rue's Toddler Talulah Already Has Great One-Liners: 'She's Able to Laugh at Herself'
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Admits to Being a Closet Hog: 'Poor Chan, He Has One Little Row and I Have the Rest of It!'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Ali Landry: Doritos Model
During last January's Super Bowl, she wiped out viewers in an ad for Doritos Puffs: Two cool dudes try to impress her with their prowess at catching the chips in their mouths, but Landry, who studied tap, ballet and gymnastics for 15 years, outdoes them with a series of splits and leaps performed with a man-melting smile.
Says her commercial costar Sean P. Hayes: "We were shooting all day, and a lot of Doritos were consumed. I've never seen anyone look better with orange powder on her face."
The 5'8" Landry, who lives in L.A. and dates Phoenix Cardinals quarterback Stoney Case, still can't believe her impact. "It's absolutely crazy," she says, citing her imperfect vision ("I'm almost blind without my glasses") and her bunions (she kept her favorite tennis shoes through a growth spurt).
Even her best beauty secret is down-market. "I buy this teethbleaching stuff at Target and do it myself," she says. Her former apartment mate Brian Edwards swears it works: "When Ali smiled, I would say, 'Stop it, you're blinding me!' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!