Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Kate Praises Her Kids' 'Wonderful Lack of Self-Consciousness' Before the Camera
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- WATCH: Nyle DiMarco Says DWTS Made Him Seem More 'Arrogant' and 'Cocky' Than He Really Is
- The Gorgeously Scented Body Oil That Will Transform Your Beauty Routine
- FROM EW: Wake Up to The Rock with Dwayne Johnson's New Alarm Clock App
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Brian Stokes Mitchell: Actor
Now 39, the 6'1" Mitchell jogs, lifts weights and plays racquetball to stay in shape. Good thing too. His wife of three years, Ragtime ensemble member Allyson Tucker-Mitchell, reveals that he's a perpetual snacker with a weakness for Pringles.
Born in Seattle, the youngest of four children of George, an electronics engineer, and Lillian, a school administrator who died 15 years ago, Mitchell spent seven years as Dr. Jackpot Jackson on Trapper John, M.D. and has taken over the leads in such Broad-way vehicles as Kiss of the Spider Woman and Jelly's Last Jam. Ragtime, he says, is "the show I've been waiting for." Maybe that's why "his face is always lit," as costar Audra McDonald puts it, adding, "Brian has great teeth and an incredible smile."
Allyson also loves his "pretty little mouth," as well as his "humongous laugh." Her husband is "gorgeous to look at," she declares. "I can't believe I got lucky and married this one."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!