Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Holland Taylor and Sarah Paulson Are Dating, Sources Confirm
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Bryan Cranston Looks Nearly Unrecognizable as Homeless Man on Set of New Film – See His Two Other Looks
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler On Their Decades-Spanning Friendship: We're 'Found' Sisters
- Kyle Richards on Yolanda Foster's Health Crisis: She's 'Just Struggling to Survive'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Stevie Nicks: Rock Singer
Nicks has only one rule of face. "I never go to sleep with my makeup on," she says. "People say that I have really good skin, and I think that's why." When she's awake, however, she doesn't let her mascara and lipstick out of her sight. "I never check my makeup bags when traveling," she says. "I could get to Germany, and my clothes and equipment will be lost, but I'll have plenty of makeup and shampoo. It shows clear priorities!"
She doesn't joke about her true priorities. She has been sober since 1993, after beating addictions to cocaine and the tranquilizer Klonopin. But by the time she embarked on a solo tour in 1994, the 5'1½" Nicks had ballooned up to 175 pounds. "When I walked off the stage after the last show, I told my assistant that I'd never sing in front of people looking like that again," she recalls. True to her word, she lost 30 pounds on the low-carb Atkins diet. "Sure, I'd like to be 20 pounds thinner," admits Nicks, who quit a three-pack-a-day cigarette habit last year and treadmills daily at her homes in Phoenix and L.A. "But I think I've accepted the fact that I'm not going to be picture-perfect. I just want to be strong."
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!