Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ohio Community Reeling After 4-Year-Old with Autism Wanders from Home and Drowns: 'They'll Never Get over It'
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Florida Teens Lost at Sea Have Been Missing for Six Days: 'As Each Hour Goes by, the Situation Becomes Dire'
- Lifetime's 'Olsen Twins' Mean Business, Ask for Double the Pay in New Unauthorized Full House Story Clip
- Luke Bryan to Hold Exclusive Concert to Celebrate New Album Release – All the Details
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Enrique Iglesias: Latin Singer
Initially, Latin music critics were less enamored. Offended by his stub-bled chin and his habit of performing in jeans and a T-shirt, some wondered in print if he even showered. "I told them I did—every Sunday," Iglesias, who turns 23 this month, says with a laugh. But with sales of his first two albums topping 10 million worldwide (not to mention a Grammy), the 6'2" Madrid-born singer can look any way he pleases. "Except when I'm on TV," he says, "I don't care."
That attitude extends to diet (Big Macs and Chicken McNuggets) and sports. "He's a risk taker," says his manager Fernan Martinez, describing a recent water-skiing accident in which Enrique took a wide turn and slammed into a mangrove tree. "I had, like, 40 stitches behind my left ear," recalls Iglesias. "I was lucky."
He's also not worried about time taking its toll. "I think men get better-looking as they get older," says the single Iglesias, who lives in Miami. "The maturity makes you more of a man."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!