Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Timeline of Gwen and Gavin's Love and Life Together
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Keith Urban, Darius Rucker and More CMA Fest Stars Share Their Craziest Fan Encounters
- Demi Lovato on Relapsing: I Wanted to Sabotage Everything Around Me So That I Could Sabotage Myself
- Star Trek Actress Nichelle Nichols to Fly on NASA Mission
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Prince William: Royal Heir
Though he may only be a monarch in training, among teenage girls, Wills rules. During his recent Canadian ski vacation with father Charles and brother Harry, 13, thousands turned out to chant his name and shout, "William, will you marry me?" When the American teen magazine YM put Wills on its February cover, it received 12,000 letters, many signed "the next Mrs. Windsor." "In terms of having movie-star appeal, he's the hottest guy since John-John [Kennedy]," says YM editor Lesley Jane Seymour.
Dubbed His Royal Sighness by a London newspaper in 1996, the 6'1" William isn't known for vanity. "He's unself-conscious about his physical attributes," says Brian Hoey, author of 13 books on the royals. And for now, at least, he spends more time on sports (he skis, rows and plays rugby) than dating. But the prince, who turns 16 next month, does display an interest in girls. "At Eton, he'll walk with the other boys, and they'll eye up the girls the same way they'd do anywhere," says Hoey. And lie doesn't seem to mind their interest in him. "The feeling among members of the royal household," says Hoey, "is that secretly he quite enjoys it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!