Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Remains of Woman Missing Since Disappearing from Halloween Party Identified: Police
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- PHOTO: Kim Kardashian Spotted Visiting Bruce Jenner Following His Gender Transition Reveal
- Princess Kate's Hospital Closes Off Surgical Ward to New Patients After Superbug Breakout
- Baltimore Police Arrest 12 After Protests Over the Death of Freddie Gray Turn Violent
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Julia Louis-Dreyfus: Actress
True to her Elaine Benes alter ego, though, the Saturday Night Live alum isn't falling for any of that mushy stuff. "Who really thinks about themselves?" she says. "I mean, you live with yourself, you're sick of yourself! That's not to belittle the superficial."
Through the hoopla surrounding the last episode of the NBC hit sitcom, which airs May 14, Maryland-raised Louis-Dreyfus stays on the low road to loveliness. She favors cosmetics-maker Carol Shaw's lipstick, but not always the hue named after her: "I like the shade called Laura [Dern] for evening." The 5'3" actress needs only three items to get through the day: her deodorant ("it works"), her Tweezerman ("I pluck my eyebrows as frequently as possible") and her Eau de Guerlain perfume. Though a former spokeswoman for Clairol, Louis-Dreyfus, who is "taking a huge amount of time oil" post-Seinfeld, isn't a maneliner. "I like cheap shampoos and conditioners," she says. Busy with producer/writer/actor-husband Brad Hail raising their sons Henry, 5, and Charles, 1, she rarely has time to pamper herself. "When I'm an old lady," she muses, "I'm going to get my nails done twice a week." But she'll be careful. "As good as red nails look, when they start to chip, it's like the cheap-prostitute look."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!