Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Julia Louis-Dreyfus: Actress
True to her Elaine Benes alter ego, though, the Saturday Night Live alum isn't falling for any of that mushy stuff. "Who really thinks about themselves?" she says. "I mean, you live with yourself, you're sick of yourself! That's not to belittle the superficial."
Through the hoopla surrounding the last episode of the NBC hit sitcom, which airs May 14, Maryland-raised Louis-Dreyfus stays on the low road to loveliness. She favors cosmetics-maker Carol Shaw's lipstick, but not always the hue named after her: "I like the shade called Laura [Dern] for evening." The 5'3" actress needs only three items to get through the day: her deodorant ("it works"), her Tweezerman ("I pluck my eyebrows as frequently as possible") and her Eau de Guerlain perfume. Though a former spokeswoman for Clairol, Louis-Dreyfus, who is "taking a huge amount of time oil" post-Seinfeld, isn't a maneliner. "I like cheap shampoos and conditioners," she says. Busy with producer/writer/actor-husband Brad Hail raising their sons Henry, 5, and Charles, 1, she rarely has time to pamper herself. "When I'm an old lady," she muses, "I'm going to get my nails done twice a week." But she'll be careful. "As good as red nails look, when they start to chip, it's like the cheap-prostitute look."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!