Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See the Best Celeb Food Photos of the Week from Katie Holmes, Reese Witherspoon & More
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Tina Knowles Lawson Shares Her Gorgeous Wedding Album
- Interview: Mavis Staples Is Still Going Strong at 75
- Marla Sokoloff's Blog: Sharing My Daughter Olive's (Early!) Birth Story
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Anne Heche: Actress
It was great training for Hollywood. With her luminous skin, close-cropped blonde hair and mile-high cheekbones, the 28-year-old actress has stirred up such leading men as Donnie Brasco's Johnny Depp and Volcano's Tommy Lee Jones. Next month she puts her magic moves on Harrison Ford in the steamy adventure-romance, 6 Days, 7 Nights.
Heche's rapture factor doesn't surprise her significant other, Ellen DeGeneres, with whom she shares a home in L.A. "I love every single thing about her look," the comedian says. "I tell her how beautiful she is all the time. Not that she wouldn't be beautiful without me telling her. Anne's like a shining star. She's just full of light. I don't know why there are 49 other people in this issue."
Navigating her own quirky way through the Rodeo Drive glamor maze, the 5'5" Heche credits her relationship with DeGeneres for keeping her glow. "Looking at Ellen is my beauty secret," she says. "When I look at her, I feel good." Perhaps that's why she can get through the day with just a swipe of lip gloss—and why she insists that at home, "We don't edit what we eat. I love to cook, but we also love our Astro cheeseburgers." To face the flashbulbs at parties and premieres, though, she puffs on the powder. Otherwise, she allows, "in some of those paparazzi shots, you look like a greaseball."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!