Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Surprising Reason A Bill Cosby Accuser Withdrew her Defamation Lawsuit Against Him – One Day after a Legal Victory
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- How Britain Could Still Wiggle out of Brexit
- WATCH: Jamie Lynn Spears Reveals What It Would Take to Let Her Daughter Follow in Her and Sister Britney Spears' Footsteps
- Battle Over Prince's Millions Could Drag Out Even Longer After No Will Found, Potential Heirs Told
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Blaine Trump: Socialite
These days, Trump, 41, conforms to the standards of New York City society. "She has everything," says former sister-in-law Ivana. "She's in good shape, she has nice proportions and a very good heart."
Trump, who dropped out of the University of Tokyo for a marriage that lasted briefly, has now been wed for 14 years to The Donald's younger brother, real estate executive Robert Trump. "I literally saw her across the room at a fund-raiser and made a beeline to find out who she was," remembers her husband, who adopted her son, Christopher, 19.
Though she spends many nights in Mizrahi and Dior gowns, Trump puts the merrymaking to good cause: She received the prestigious Marietta Tree Award for public service from the citizen's committee for New York City in February. As a stalwart fund-raiser for the American Ballet Theatre, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and God's Love We Deliver, a Manhattan-based nonprofit group that sends 2,400 meals a day to needy AIDS patients, she says what she needs most is a good night's sleep. If she doesn't get one, she resorts to aromatherapy and such homeopathic remedies as Bach flower for an energy boost. Normally, though, "If I have a big evening ahead, I try and take a nap for a beauty pick-me-up," she says. "Then I can go all hours." And keep her "energy and glow—and that twinkle in her eye," says Kay Mitchell, director of development at God's Love. "She has a Grace Kelly kind of look"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!