Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: West Point Pillow Fight Reportedly Leaves Dozens Injured: 'If You Don't Come Back with a Bloody Nose, You Didn't Try Hard Enough'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- The Queen's Record-Breaking Reign: Putting it in Perspective
- VIDEO: Fit for a Princess! Hayden Christensen Explains Meaning Behind Daughter's Name
- Kim Kardashian Trades Her Maternity Crop Top for a Peachy Ensemble
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 11, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 18
Bryan White: Country Singer
But, to paraphrase his 1995 hit, "Look at Him Now." With golden blond highlights that play up his hazel eyes and olive skin, the 5'9" White, 24, has become almost as well-known for his boyish good looks as his No. 1 singles (five since 1995). "He probably doesn't realize how cute he really is," says duet partner Shania Twain. "He's very sweet and shy." Which may be why his ever-growing female following hasn't alienated country music's male listeners. Says producer Dick Clark: "He is like Sinatra. He's a hunk who doesn't offend men."
White, who has been dating TV actress Erika Page, 22 (Second Noah), for the past year, keeps up appearances by getting enough sleep, using a facial scrub and staying true to his moisturizer. When his allergies make his eyes puffy, he soothes them by applying cold spoons or cucumber slices. ("It really works.") And, naturally, he pays special heed to his hair. "I have to keep washing and blow-drying it," he says. "If it gets too high, I start to look like an evangelist."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!